Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Husband Tag


Thanks Elise!


1- Where did you meet? In line at Taco Bell, the Saturday before school started our freshman year.

2- How long did you date before you were married? We dated for about a month after we met freshman year. Then he broke up with me to get ready to serve his mission. I was heartbroken, so I dated everyone I could find that year. We finally became friends again, and wrote his whole mission. Then I went to Romania. We became boyfriend and girlfriend online on Oct. 7, 2006 while I was in Romania. I got home December 14th, he came down December 15th, and we were engaged December 17th. We got married March 17th.

3- How long have you been married for? Almost a year and a half!
4- What does he do that surprises you? He can be super serious and business-like at work, and turn around and be super goofy and fun with me.

5- What's your favorite feature about him? His smile and his sexy man-hair.

6- What's your favorite quality about him? That he is really sweet and sensitive in a manly way, and that he is easy to talk to. Also he always does the dishes and helps around the house! Also, he is so supportive of my dreams, and moved across the country to help me realize them!
7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? Right now it’s “Jelly Bean”, when we first got married he called me “sweetie-pie, honey bunch, bundle of love”
8- What's his favorite color? Blue

9- What's his favorite food? I think he just likes food in general!
10-What is his favorite sport? Baseball

11- Who said I love you first? He did - of course!
12- When and where was your first kiss? September 5th, 2003 under the tunnel by the Marriot Center at BYU

13-What are your favorite things to do as a couple? Travel, cuddle, watch movies, try out new restaurants, play board games, and go to the beach!
14-Do you have kids? How many?
Not yet...hopefully when we are both done with school.
15- What's a hidden talent that he has? He has an amazing voice and plays the trombone.

16- How old is he? 23. We actually have the exact same birthday.

17- What's his favorite type of music? His music tastes are pretty eclectic, and is willing to listen to almost anything!

18- What do you admire most about him? He is such a hard worker, and does so much to provide for us. He actually still works for a company in Utah remotely because they didn’t want to let such an amazing worker go!

19-What's his favorite past time(s)? He loves current events and the weather, reading, watching movies, and taking pictures.
20- Do you think he is going to read this? Yes


I tag Emily, Colette, Brooke and Sarah!!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: