1. This one wasn't found on the internet originally, but I have to show you what I'm talking about. I'm not a big hip-hop/rap fan - Marina can attest to that. I generally find the musicianship lacking greatly, let alone the messages music in that genre sends. I found one fantastic exception though. I was staying up really late one night from a bout of a sinus headache, and I was watching Letterman. Usually I turn off these shows when they do the musical act, but I didn't this time. I really won't explain further. But listen to the sound of her voice at 2:24-2:30...its amazing.
2. Again, as anyone who knows me knows - Honda is my favorite. Here's a commercial they came up with a couple years back that I thought was pretty awesome. It is a fantastic example of a "Rube Goldberg" machine.
3. This brings an entirely new dimension to 'playing with your food'. (Hint: click the last sentence).
4. After watching a recent Nicolas Cage movie, Kn0wing, I found this article. It shows some interesting time capsules - I'd love to attend some of the opening ceremonies for these!
5. Did you know the church uses Twitter now? Seems everyone is on that bandwagon. I found that at this site. I think it would actually interest more than just techies like me--it has all kinds of cool ways to apply the gospel and technology. Just check out the Projects section - especially the Google Maps one.