We almost forgot about our blog. The other night we realized it has been almost 4 months since our last update. Let's see what we've done in the time between:
- We traveled almost nowhere. I think this is the longest stretch for us between trips. I blame it on having a dog that doesn't do well when he isn't 4 inches from my face at all times.
- Marina applied for the PhD program at ECU for Medical Family Therapy. I think she's insane for wanting going to school continuously since the age 5.
- It got really cold in Greenville. Colder than last year, if my swiss cheese memory is accurate.
- We had our first 'alone' Christmas, which was a strange, yet wonderful experience. We spent some of the time with our friends the Thayns, which was also fun.
- My biggest sole achievement is making it to World 8 in the New Super Mario Bros. I set my expectations low, so that when I do something like this, I feel like I have something to be proud of.
The end. See you in 4 months.
...Here's a nice picture from Myrtle Beach from last week when we finally left town...