Thursday, February 18, 2010

Guess What!?!?!

*Photograph courtesy of Annelise White

I'm NOT pregnant.

I didn't get into the MedFT program.

Regardless, it was a good month!

Steve and I are now a quarter of a century old!

I chopped my hair off and color it dark!

I got published in a magazine

I created a new blog

I got called to be a Sunday School teacher for the 12-13 year olds (my first teaching calling!)

We went to a Valentine's Dance, that I helped plan as part of my calling on the Activities Committee and learned to Samba, Tango, and Waltz

Steve and I had a great Valentine's weekend, celebrating our friends the Wetherington's birthdays, and Steve made me a wonderful Valentines dinner, including plate-sized-steaks!

I was asked to present in Mark White's DSM class

On Tuesday, I will be presenting with Jennifer Hodgson for a parenting class

We went to a fun Superbowl party with many of the Young-Married couples in our ward

It SNOWED! Twice!

We got our tax refund! Yey for being students!

I hope you had a great month! I am counting down the days until May 7th, when I can rejoin the land of the living!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Oh, Marina. I'm sorry that you didn't get into the program, but I'm glad that you had a great month, regardless. Especially the steaks--heheheheh! :)

What now?

shilo said...

I'm so glad you are doing well. You look great, by the way! Love the hair!

Sarah said...

i want to see more pics of that hair of yours. yay for finally starting your new blog. i started mine too. miss you.

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

i want to see other pix of this new hair. it looks WAY cute. oh, looks like i'm copying everyone else's comments. but ... awesome school accomplishments and what a fun new calling!