Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Dog Days of Summer

Well, summer is about over. That's sad. To avoid feeling sad, I'm going to put up some pictures of our funny little dog. Since we can't inundate our blog with pictures of a child, our dog will have to do. We just went on a gargantuan trip (which I'm sure Marina will blog about soon), and got some funny pictures of Fletcher. He had a bit of a hard time on the trip, but overall was a great companion for the many hours of driving. Let the funny dog pictures commence!














5 comments:

Sarah said...

yay fletcher! he's so cute. i especially like the one with the ears up and the one with his eyes closed.

Mindy said...

And I don't know what to inundate my blog with ... no hubby AND no dog! :)

Brad and Hailey said...

What an adorable pup you guys have! :)

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

gargantuan trip?! without the rices? i want to hear ALL about it. i miss you guys!

Em said...

Awww, what a cute pup! Love your blog!! I'm so glad I blog stalked my way into it! hehe!! =0)